Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants treat pain through movement-based therapy exercises focused on strength and mobility, manual therapy hands on techniques, pain relieving modalities, and patient education. Therapists treat people of all ages and abilities in a variety of settings.
Gottsche physical therapists help improve quality of life by helping to regain strength, balance, and mobility following surgery, injury, or chronic conditions. Our therapists will provide an individualized exam of a client’s physical function and create a goal-based treatment plan to serve each client’s specific needs.
Commonly treated conditions include (but not limited to):
- Plantar fasciitis, shin splints
- Common joint impairments: bursitis, arthritis
- Hip: replacement, fractures
- Knees: replacement, ACL repairs, patellofemoral syndrome (runner’s knee), other arthroscopic surgeries
- Neck: whiplash injuries
- Sacroiliac dysfunction
- Shoulder: rotator cuff, impingement
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Low Back Pain, Radiating Leg pain, Sciatic Pain
- Balance Impairments
- Gait abnormalities
- Multiple Sclerosis